St. Mary's in Longmeadow, Director of Faith Formation
Saint Mary’s Parish in Longmeadow MA has an immediate opening for a full-time Director of Faith Formation (DFF). Candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to Christian discipleship. DFF will work closely with Pastor to create, organize, and administer Catholic religious education programs for children, youth and adults, in
Blessed Trinity Parish in Greenfield, Parish Secretary
Catholic Foundation of Western Massachusetts, Executive Director
See Available Job Openings Below
Diocese of Springfield – Catholic Foundation of Western Massachusetts
Foundation Executive Director
Motivated by the mission of our Bishop to make disciples, grounded in solid stewardship principles and dedicated to advancing the mission of our Church in the Diocese of Springfield, the position requires exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with all levels of clergy and laity. Primary responsibilities will be to serve as the Chief Development Officer of the Diocese of Springfield, to lead and manage all aspects of the Catholic Foundation of the Diocese of Springfield, set the strategic direction of all diocesan development efforts, cultivate major relationships and offer planned giving opportunities.
A Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s degree, Juris Doctorate, and/or relevant professional certification/credentials preferred.
At least five years of exceptional strategic leadership in development, with knowledge of estate planning and planned giving strategies and demonstrated success with major gift solicitation, stewardship and planned giving programs is strongly preferred. Experience with a non‐profit or the Catholic Church with a background in capital campaigns and endowments is preferred. Candidate should be a fluent user of Microsoft Office, with practical familiarity of various donor database software solutions.
For a complete job description and role requirements, click here.
Interested candidates should contact Cathi Farr, Director, Human Resources at 413.355.2089 or C.Farr@diospringfield.org
St. Mary's Westfield, Youth Minister
We are seeking to hire a Director of Youth Ministry to work alongside the office of religious education, the religious education board, and our parish school staff to engage our youth in meaningful, dynamic programming. The director, utilizing a collaborative approach, will rely on teams of volunteers to carry out a vision and programs that provide a firm foundation for the growth of children and their families. As we are building this program from the ground up, we hope to prioritize our middle school children while offering opportunities for our high school students to engage as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with parents and families to lead in the formation and growth of their children
• Recruit, lead, train and develop volunteers to assist with Youth Ministry
• Create opportunities for children to hear the gospel, develop healthy relationships, grow in obedience and serve others
• Ensure that children are a vital ministry of our church
• Create a safe, positive, nurturing and age appropriate environment for every child to encounter God and develop their faith
• Plan, develop and implement programming for children in accord with LifeTeen program
• Connect with the St. Mary's grade school and visit children in the lunchroom, during class and/or at recess.
• Network with community organizations to provide a bridge between the church and the community at large
• Be present for family liturgy every Sunday to support volunteers, assess needs, build relationships with volunteers and families
• Partner with Office of Religious Education- present large group lessons to middle school students and assist in developing community building games/activities
• Possess a growing and vibrant relationship with Jesus
• Effectively communicate the truth of the Gospel Message for all students
• Be a self-motivated leader inspired to build a ministry from the ground up
• Work cooperatively with a team and have the humility to accept assistance and coaching when needed
• Prior experience in leading and organizing students in a ministry setting
• Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with volunteer ministers and parents
• Comfortable with public speaking, technology and excellent written and oral communication skills
• Willingness to support the mission of the Catholic Church
• Minimum of a college bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of LifeTeen program or comparable program preferred
Schedule: Sunday evenings with flexible hours throughout the week. Expect presence during the school day and assist with holiday Masses. Some weeknights and Saturdays on occasion
Compensation: Full time salary position with room and board and benefits
Reports to: Youth minister will report to the Director of Parish Services
Send applications or inquiries to: email@example.com
St. John the Baptist School Advancement Director, Part-Time
St. John the Baptist School
Send resumes to: GBourbeau@sjbludlow.org
Holy Name in South Deerfield Music Director, Part-Time
Expectations: 2 Sunday Masses, Holy Days of Obligation, Availability for Funerals, direct small choir
Ability to sing and play preferred
Contact the parish office for more information: 413-665-3254
Holy Name in Springfield Youth Minister and Director of Religious Education, Part-Time
Youth Minister and Director of Religious Education. Part-Time. Pay Negotiable. To inquire please call: 413-733-5823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Catherine and St. Agnes Parish, Director of Mission Services and Spiritual Development
The Director of Mission Services and Spiritual Development is a senior Parish leader with professional and pastoral sensitivity to all members of the parish and the community. This person facilitates and promotes the mission of the parish by responding to the needs of existing ministries, while also helping to both identify and respond to new ministerial opportunities. A key element of this position is furthering parishioner engagement through programming and hospitality. Grounded in Sacred Scripture, Tradition and the Sacraments, The Parish of St. Catherine of Siena and St. Agnes strives to embody the universal call to holiness as taught in the documents of the Second Vatican Council. Our Parish is a dynamic, diverse community with over 2,000 registered families, 500+ participants in our youth faith formation programs and over 25 ministries operating on two campuses. There is a significant opportunity to make Parish Life more relevant to our parishioners, particularly families and the younger members of our Parish.
For consideration, please email resume to:
Catholic Recruiter Associates